Monday, September 9, 2013

My Final Post

Now don't go reading anything into that title.  I'm just saying that after almost 5 years, this will be my last post on this blog.  I came here to get lost in the words that were rattling around in my head.  To express my emotions and feelings, with my stories and poems.  And its helped me tremendously.  But now I have come to a point that I do not feel comfortable expressing myself here anymore.  When I find myself second guessing my words, because of who might be lurking around, watching.  Then its time for me to move on.  I know that some of you like to follow my writings.  If you still would then contact me privately and I will tell you how to keep up with my writings.

I will be going through and saving my stories and poems.  As soon at that is done, then this page will be gone.  ~sighs~ its been a long time here.. lots of memories.  Its sad that its come to this, but unfortunately it has...

No comments:

Post a Comment